Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter morning




The Easter bunny visited our house, and what he left caused great excitement as you can see by the look on Bailee's face. Not only did the Easter bunny come, but Grandma Sherry also sent some fun things for Easter morning. Bailee got us up as soon as she was up so that she could see what was left. This was the first year that she did that, and it was so much fun. I've always liked holidays, but they sure are better when you get to watch your kids get so excited. She even asked us on Saturday around four in the afternoon if she could go to bed so that Easter could come. Strange, huh?








2 comments:

idamom said...

I'm glad Bailee got up as soon as she got up. It would be weird if she got up before or after she got up.

Audrey said...

Haha, very funny. But if you carefully read what I wrote, your comment makes no sense. And I wonder where I got my fear of making any sort of typo! :-)