Monday, May 19, 2008

Doesn't hurt to ask...

Does anyone have some miracle to get permanent black marker out of wood cabinets? Morgan took a permanent marker to my kitchen cabinets. AHHHHH!!! That child!! This was after she was just spanked for taking a pen to my bible study book! Luckily I caught the marker right away and was able to get it to the point to where it isn't painfully obvious, but there is still a spot that I cannot get out. It's kinda tacky to have permanent marker on your cabinets when you are trying to sell your house.

2 comments:

Drama Queens said...

OHHHH NAUGHTY!!! I thought Hallie was the only one that did stuff like that! Too bad I don't have the miracle to get it out!

Carrie said...

Oh no!!! I hate it when they do that!!! I always use a magic eraser first, sometimes with some windex & if that doesn't work try hairspray. My mom swears that is the best thing to use to get out permanent marker...hope that helps!