Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bailee's Room Makeover

I firmly believe that everyone should have company at least once a year. More often if you have a lot of projects that need to be finished and you just need that little extra motivation to get them done. Bailee's room was one of those projects for me, and the upcoming visit of Ben's parents provided me with the motivation. That and a certain little girl who really wanted to be able to show off her finished room to Grandma Sherry and Papa Ken. This room also serves as our guest bedroom, so it really did need to get done. So here it is...the finished product. I hope that you are in touch with your feminine side, Ken, because this is where you will be sleeping while you are here. :)







4 comments:

snugglebug said...

wow I LOVE IT! It's so cute! Sometimes girly decor can be overpowering but I really like this room!

Carrie said...

It looks so good! I love it!

Drama Queens said...

Wow! It turned out SO SO cute! I love all the colors! I need to come over-it looks so different from last time I was there!

Stephanie said...

Love it! It is so cute!!! I have a lot to do before they get here, too.