Ten years ago I got married. Wow! I was just barely 20 when we got married. I look at people who get married that age now and think they are way too young. I guess that is just a sign of how old I'm getting. The last ten years haven't always been easy. They have challenged me in ways that I never ever thought I'd be challenged. I've grown. I've changed. I've cried. I've laughed. And I've grown to love this man more and more everyday. At times my heart was broken, and I was pretty sure we wouldn't make it. But those times have made me change and grow and discover the true meaning of forgiveness. Our marriage is different than it was 10 years ago. Even than it was five years ago. But in so many ways I believe it is better.
I really wanted to go back and gather up pictures of us from the last 10 years and make a slideshow, but I just ran out of time. So here are some fun and some funny pictures of us over the last few years. As I was looking at this, I was realizing just how often I change my hair. heehee
I love you, babe, and I still look forward to growing old with you. Maybe not the "old" part so much, but more to the spending the rest of our lives together. Thanks for who you are and who you help me to be. Thank you for our beautiful little girls and for the wonderful father that you are to them. Thanks for all the hard work that you put into this family of ours both physically and spiritually. You always treat me like a queen, even when I'm not acting very nice, and I love you for that. Happy Anniversary!!

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary Guys! The big 10! I still remember your wedding so clearly, hard to believe it has been 10 years. Wonder where we will all be in 10 years! Love you!
Let's see...in ten years they will have two teenagers!!
Post a Comment