The girls were sick yesterday and today and were very disappointed that they didn't get to hand out valentines to their friends and were stuck at home today. So I thought that we'd do a few fun projects to help make the day more fun for them.
We started with baking cookies. Now you all know how much cooking with my kids stresses me out, but I decided to go for it today. I baked the cookies and then set them up with frosting and sprinkles and very strict instructions to not lick their fingers until they were all the way done. Ben and I haven't had this nasty little cold yet. This proved to be quite hard for Miss Morgan. (Please excuse their ragged appearance. They are sick, afterall, so there was no dress/hair code for the day.)
Morgan only did three cookies because she just couldn't stand it anymore. She just HAD to...
| Mmmmmmm...soooooo yummy! |
Our next project was to make some decorations. We cut out hearts and then wrote things that we love about Daddy on them.
| This was the one that Morgan made. |
The girls were soooooo excited for Ben to come home. Morgan met him in the garage before he even had a chance to get out of his car. And he did not dissappoint. They were so excited to get these...
Since January I've been working out and being more strict about what I eat. Instead of bringing me chocolate, this is what he brought me...
| I love it!! |
And because Valentine's Day is about lovers, here I am with mine.
| LOVE this man!! |
I hope that you all had a great day!
1 comment:
Awe! Super good post! Ben is a sweetie but don't tell him we all know it!
Post a Comment