Rarely in life do you as a couple click so completely with another couple. Ben has his friends, and I have my friends. But with Dave and Jaimee we were individual friends who also thouroughly enjoyed spending time doing things as couples.
They moved away today. And while my heart breaks because I will miss them terribly, I am remembering all the fun times that we had together over the last several years.
| July 4, 2009 at the park |
| Dave helping Bailee with her sparkler |
![]() |
| More July 4 fun |
![]() |
| Sucking frosting off candles on Jaimee's bday |
| The balloon festival |
| All of us at the balloon festival |
![]() |
| Dave and Ben playing Tanks on the Wii until very late at night. It took them awhile, but they did manage to beat the game. |
![]() |
| Ben and Dave at the water park |
![]() |
| Some pampering time before the wedding |
![]() |
| At the wedding |
| Fun at the reception |
And I am sure that there will be many more pictures to add to this. Because friends like this just don't stop being part of your life when they move. Their absence only makes the memories that we've made together and the time that we will get to spend together in the future that much more sweet.






No comments:
Post a Comment