We had a fun weekend this last weekend. It started with us finally putting up our tree on Saturday morning. I had been putting it off because I wasn't sure how Pippa was going to do with the tree. She's been doing great so far though, and no ornaments have ended up broken. Yet. And honestly, if it had been up to me, we probably would have just skipped a tree this year. We do Christmas at my parents house, and we decorate their tree on Christmas Eve, so it seems kinda silly to have our own tree. But the girls would have none of that!
 |
| Ben putting up the lights |
 |
| Bailee waiting patiently (or not so patiently) |
 |
| Morgan and I decided to have a little fun while we waited. |
 |
| Yay! It's time for ornaments! |
 |
| This was his face when I told him to pretend like he was having fun. Ha! |
 |
| The finished product. |
The girls did an awesome job on the tree this year. They spread the ornaments out evenly, and it looks great!
That night, the girls had a party to go to. They were super excited and had been counting down the days. We went to the Karlsson home for a night of yummy treats, hot chocolate, and the Polar Express. The girls had a blast! I didn't get a picture of all the friends together, but here are the girls enjoying their hot chocolate.
Morgan informed us on the way to the party that she and Mitch are madly in love. Maybe we'll be using this picture at their wedding one day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment