Friday, May 25, 2012

Mother's Day

What?!?!  A new post?!?!  I know.  Amazing.  It's just that I haven't had anything really exciting to post about. And I haven't taken many pictures lately, and who wants a post without pictures? 

I do have a couple pictures from Mother's Day.  We had a nice and relaxed day that started with church services and the annual picture.

I'm wearing heels in this picture, so Bailee looks about three inches shorter than she really is.  That girl is getting tall!
We had my parents over for lunch after services.  I usually make lunch for my mom on Mother's Day.  Lunch was ready before they got here, so the girls and I headed out to spend some time on the trampoline.


We ate lunch outside because it was so pretty out.  Perfect Mother's Day weather!

After lunch, I took a nap and then went for a run.  Pretty much the perfect way to end the day.

I love being a mommy to these two cuties.



No comments: