Okay, so I realize that probably no one even looks at this blog anymore, but I've decided to try to get back to posting. I've been wanting to get back on for awhile but have been overwhelmed by how far behind I am in the goings on of our family. So I've decided to just start with now and not try to get caught up. This is my little history of my family, and I like to be able to go back and see what we've been up to.
This girl played basketball for the first time this year. It was definitely a learning experience for all of us! Basketball is a game that I never learned as a kid, so I really had no idea what we were doing or how to help teach her. Ben filled that role and taught us both. She improved greatly throughout the year. Tonight was her last game, and she was so aggressive!
We've spent some time down at the school practicing, and it has been so fun! I'm hoping to keep that up through the summer. I never thought that I'd enjoy basketball, but I've had a lot of fun watching and learning and playing a bit myself.
One thing that I love about Bailee is that she always has a smile on her face when she's playing. She may not be the most talented player on the team, but she always has so much fun and that makes her fun to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment