Friday, February 15, 2008
Loose Tooth
I didn't know that you could loose teeth at four years old, but Bailee has her first loose tooth. And she is so excited!! She told me yesterday that it was loose, but I didn't believe her. So when she told me again today, I decided to see for myself. Sure enough, it is loose. My baby is growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Audrey --- Max lost his bottom two teeth when he was four. The dentist said as long as he didn't lose any more until he was five then he was alright. I don't know why but that's what he said. He lost his next tooth almost a year later. Fun times!!
YEAH!! A new stage of mommyhood!!! Both my girls lost at least one tooth at 4 as well!! Wait till they see what the tooth fairy leaves! That's my favorite part!
I'm glad to hear that loosing teeth at four is normal. It is exciting! I think that I'm almost as excited as she is. I did have to explain about the tooth fairy. She has a friend who just lost a tooth, so she knew that money was involved, but she didn't know how it all happened.
Post a Comment