Why can't she ever sleep through the night??? She is 2 1/2 years old, and I honestly believe that she has slept through the night maybe 20-30 times since birth. She usually wakes up sometime between 4 and 6 and starts fussing. Then I have to get up and check on her so that she doesn't wake Bailee up. That's when she tells me that she has to go potty. This would be all well and good except that the middle of the night is the only time that she will go potty in the toilet. Don't even bother trying to get her to go during the day. She has no interest. But at night when Mommy is walking around like a zombie...that's a great time to go potty. AHHHHH!!! I am so tired! Last night she was up at 2 and at 4. And to make matters worse, I have decided that the pacifier must go seeing as she is 2 1/2. This is her comfort and she has been addicted to it since day one. We have managed to wean her down to just nighttime and naptime, but I'm starting to worry that it is causing problems in her mouth. So Friday is the big day. The pacifier is going bye-bye. I am seriously worried about how she is going to handle it. I think that we are in for some very long nights this weekend. It is a good thing that she is so cute and a pretty good little girl! Though I am at the point where I'd take a little naughty during the day for a few hours of uninterupted sleep at night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had to finally stop giving Ammon a nap every day to get him to sleep through the night every night. He still wakes up every once in a while, but I can handle every once in a while better than every night. So maybe give that a try??? If you can handle no naps. It was hard at first. I didn't get anything done, but now we just have quiet time & turn on a movie so I can still get some things done then...
Sorry for the long post...hope it helps some
Oh, frustrating. I will be thinking good happy sleep through the night without a binky thoughts for you this weekend!
Post a Comment