Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It came out!


Bailee lost her first tooth today!!! She asked me to try to pull it out last night. The question I had been dreading. You see, I have this fear of pulling teeth. I can do blood, snot, and vomit but teeth make me all clammy and nauseous. Anyways, I just couldn't get it out last night, but I was afraid to pull too hard. This afternoon she asked again, so I tried. I pulled harder this time, but it still just wouldn't come. And it hurt her this time, so she was afraid. She tried a few times herself tonight but couldn't do it. So I asked her if she wanted me to try again. To my surprise she said yes. After my try this afternoon she wouldn't even let me near her mouth. I knew that I would only get one shot at it, so I made it count. No tears this time. Just a tooth. And boy is she excited!! I'm not sure she will go to sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Drama Queens said...

Congratulations Bailee!! I can't wait to see your gappy smile!