Heather tagged me, so here it goes. This was really hard for me. I spent way too much time sitting here thinking of random facts about myself. I'm a pretty boring person, but I did come up with some stuff. Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you and post these rules on your blog.
Share 7 random facts about yourself on your blog. Some wierd and some random.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
1. Cleaning house is a hobby of mine. I spend a lot of time on it, and I actually enjoy most of it. I get a kind of "high" when it is finished. And I absolutely cannot go to bed until it is picked up and the dishes are done.
2. I love road trips. LOVE them. There is nothing like sleeping in a car. Unfortunately my kids don't let me do that so much anymore.
3. I have a "finger toe." It is my pinky toe on my right foot. My sisters named it that while we were growing up and made so much fun of it that it has only been
within the last three or four years that I have finally been able to wear any type of shoe that shows my toe. Thanks to my sister-in-law Stephanie for helping me get over that!!
4. I like to watch Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. For some reason I'm kinda embarrassed to admit this to the blogging world, but it's true. Ben and I like to spend our evenings watching episodes.
5. I like to mow the lawn. It is great exercise and is kinda like vacuuming which I also like to do. In fact, I think in the last five years or so, Ben has only mowed the lawn a handful of times.
6. When I have a book to read, nothing gets done around here. I cannot put a book down once I start reading it. In fact, the days that I read usually become "movie days" for the girls so that they'll leave me alone and let me read. I know...very bad. That's why I don't allow myself the luxury of reading a book very often.
7. I HATE clutter. HATE it. I am not a saver of things. Luckily I don't think that I've ever really thrown out anything that I needed later. I do, however, love pictures and have lots of those.
So I'm not going to specifically tag anyone, but I'd love to read your random facts if you want to post them! I know that Sarah won't let me down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO, we love Stargate...All of them. We should have a night of watching them all! Ditto on the clutter, going to bed with the house picked up, cleaning 'high'... so much in common! Maybe I am normal.... Or not! ;)
Post a Comment