Audrey, You have a blog! Now I can keep up with your family. I'm so excited! Thanks for dropping by and saying hello! Bailee's question reminds me of a friend of mine. Growing up she was always wondering who Weldon was. She said to her mom, "Who is that guy Weldon that we always sing about?" Her mom was confused and asked her to sing a bit of the song. My friend Heather sang, "Will He answer well done?" :) Tell your mom and dad I said hi!!!
I'm now going back to the beginning to enjoy all these pictures of your family!!!! Micki
3 comments:
That's so funny! I am impressed she knew to ask about a disciple!
Wow! That home schooling is paying off! She is too cute!
Audrey,
You have a blog! Now I can keep up with your family. I'm so excited! Thanks for dropping by and saying hello! Bailee's question reminds me of a friend of mine. Growing up she was always wondering who Weldon was. She said to her mom, "Who is that guy Weldon that we always sing about?" Her mom was confused and asked her to sing a bit of the song. My friend Heather sang, "Will He answer well done?" :) Tell your mom and dad I said hi!!!
I'm now going back to the beginning to enjoy all these pictures of your family!!!!
Micki
Post a Comment