Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm a dork

I'm sitting here totally exhausted, but I just had to tell you all what a dork I am. It is 6:50 am. Not all that early for me considering that I have a child that gets up about now, but it is after I went to bed at 3:30 am!!!! And why in the world would I do that, you might ask? Because I'm a dork, but I sure had fun last night/this morning being one. I went to the Twilight premier with my sisters!! It was so much fun, and something that I'd never done before. You see, we had decided that we would see the movie together when it came out since we are all Twilight junkies. Well, it came out early this morning, but I'm leaving for New Mexico to spend Thanksgiving with Ben's family. I didn't want to ask them to wait to see it until I get back in a week, so we decided to go at midnight. I felt pretty good last night, but this morning is another matter. My body aches, my stomach isn't too happy, and my eyes and skin under them are quite red. But I saw Twilight with my sisters, and that is all that really matters. Like I said. I'm a dork.

4 comments:

Drama Queens said...

Oh, how I love your dorkiness! Even if I have no idea what "Twilight" is...I know it is something about vampires...ummm....creepy! Anyways, I am going to miss you terribly! I know you won't be able to have fun without me! :-)

heatherann said...

Ohhh the fun we have with sisters!!!! It's always worth it! Have a fun and safe trip.

KimKapYung said...

ummm.... Not dorky if you are spending it with the ones you love. Dorky if you stayed up reading twilight, but I would say it was worth every minute, because you won't get those memories back.
Vampires... I heard it was a great book.

Anonymous said...

I've wondered about the Twilight books. It's funny, because I've heard nothing about them until the movie trailers, and now apparently I'm the only person who hasn't read them! I should start. Sci-Fi and Fantasy are my favorite genres.

I've done the midnight movie thing a few times, for one of the LOTR movies and I think some Harry Potters. It's always fun until you realize there are teenagers there (why, parents, WHY?), and teenagers are loud. But definitely fun if you're with fun people.