Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankful

With Thanksgiving quickly coming, I've been thinking a lot about things that I'm thankful for. Here are some of them in no particular order:

-My God who has given me eternal life
-My wonderful husband who loves me just the way I am and lets me know it everyday with words and actions.
-My sweet little girls who make my life exciting. I love their hugs, kisses, and company. They teach me so much everyday.
-My mom who has taken on the task of schooling Bailee. I could never tell her just how thankful I am for that.
-My family that loves to have fun together even if it is a day full of picking on each other and making fun of each other. :-)
-My friends who have stood by me through tough times and cried with me when they couldn't do anything else.
-My sweet friend Sarah who shares her life with me and chats with me daily about anything and everything. I had never experienced a true BFF until I met her!
-My house which keeps us warm at night and gives my family a safe place to be together and grow together.
-My country where I am so thankful for being born.

I could go on and on, but these are some things that have been on my mind lately. Sometimes I can get caught up in what I don't have and what I want. But when I actually sit down, look around, and think about all that I have been blessed with, I'm reminded that I have been given so much. What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

heatherann said...

Isn't this time of year great. We are always greatful for these things but it makes it so much more real to write it out.

The Lady said...

I'm thankful for a daughter who has given me the honor and privelege of schooling her daughter. What fun we have had!

Drama Queens said...

I am FAMOUS! I'm in your blog! Now all of your blogstalkers know that I am your amazing BFF and they can't try to claim you! :-)