We had an enjoyable Easter this year and ate way too much candy and other goodies. The Easter Bunny left baskets and dresses for the girls. They always get two dresses every year - one from the Easter Bunny and one from Ken and Sherry. I know. They're spoiled. Here are the dresses that they got from the Easter Bunny. He found a great deal!

Aren't they just so stinkin cute?!?!
After a quick outfit change into the cute dresses from Ben's parents, we headed out to find some Easter eggs that Ben, my dad, and Amanda had hidden around the backyard. That's right, for the first time in a long time, it was nice and warm outside this year.

There's always got to be at least one way up high...
1 comment:
Fun! I loved their dresses at church, by the way--don't think I got the chance to tell you that!
Post a Comment