As I was wondering around the aisles at Hobby Lobby the other day with Sarah, we came across some fun art projects to do with our kiddoes. The one that I picked up was one that I had memories of doing as a kid. Morgan and Bailee were both very excited to do it. In typical Bailee form, she decided to make Mario. She eat, sleeps, and breathes Mario right now. I thought that doing this project would give her something else to talk about and let me have a break from hearing every little detail about all the Mario games that she likes to play on the Wii, but no such luck. She incorporated her love of that little video game figure into her art. I have to say though that she did a really good job.
Mommy did the ironing and here is the finished project...
She is already planning her next one.
3 comments:
My kids love these!!! I didn't know they were around when we were kids.
I remember doing those! I think my mom remembers finding the beads all over the house in the carpet...
Will the next one be Luigi or Princess Peach?
Post a Comment