I love the idea of girls getting little gifts for Valentine's Day from their daddy - the man in thier life. So ever since the girls were born, I've left Valentine's Day totally up to Ben. I might bake cookies with them or make heart pancakes for them, but any gift comes from their daddy. Last year he got them little stuffed animals, and Bailee still sleeps with hers every night. It is a bad thing if we can't find Monkey. This year he decided to get them their first flowers. They were so excited.
I also got flowers. Here are all the flowers together.
I had wanted to make pancakes for breakfast this morning, but Sunday mornings are a little rushed around here so I made them for dinner last night instead.
This morning they got to open their package from Grandma Sherry and Papa Ken. They loved it all!
We hope that you had a Happy Valentine's Day with those that you love.
2 comments:
This made me laugh so hard! Try to explain the lack of presents again next year. :)
I know! My dad says that it will be difficult for some guy one of these days because the bar will have been set pretty high when they were young.
Post a Comment