Seven years ago we met our first little girl and our lives changed instantly. We were parents now, and our lives were no longer about just the two of us.
Day 1, October 11, 2003
2004
2005
2006
2007
2008
2009
2010
I can't believe my baby girl is 7 years old today! How is that possible? Seven just seems so old to me. She is my little social butterfly and loves spending time with her friends. She considers her best friend to be Lauren (who happens to be 16, btw) and is fascinated with the idea of teenagers. Her smile lights up her face and she has an infectious giggle. She's always thinking and asks questions that make me think.
Yesterday she informed me that once she turned seven, I would have a lot less work to do since she would have many more chores. YES!!!


2 comments:
What a sweet birthday tribute! I love it! Happy birthday, Bailee!
Looking at those pictures makes me teary. She's growing up so fast.
Post a Comment