Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'll do a real post soon

So we finally have internet access again after a couple of weeks without it. I've spent the last hour trying to upload pictures from Bailee's birthday and have lost them twice.  I'm too frustrated to try again right now, so I'll leave you with a couple pictures of my cuties and a little funny story to tide you over.  I hope this doesn't cause me to loose my favorite DIL status.  :)

While the girls were eating tonight, I ran out of the room for a sec.  From the kitchen I heard clapping and two little girls calling, "Waiter!!  I need more to drink!"  I laughed and of course that made them do it more and more until I explained to them that if I was a waiter then I expected a tip when they were done eating.  Bailee said, "I think I'll just call you mommy." 




No comments: