Monday, November 1, 2010

Bailee's birthday

So we celebrated Bailee's birthday a few weeks ago and I'm finally getting around to blogging about it.  I know that you are thrilled!  :)

Bailee decided that this year she wanted to have a trampoline party.  She also really wanted a pinata and requested a dog pinata.  So I headed to the store and found a really cute one.  When I showed it to her she was super excited about it, but it didn't take long for the tears to come.  She just couldn't imagine breaking it.  So we headed back to the store together, and I let her pick one out.  She decided that it couldn't be an animal because she couldn't stand the thought of breaking any animal.  She picked a flower.  I asked her if she was sure that she could break it, and she assured me that she was.  We hadn't even made it to the car when the tears started again, and she told me that she didn't think that she could break the flower either.  I seriously had to hide my laughter.  Poor thing was so upset.  So anyways, I decided to hang onto the flower for a few days just to make sure and she did finally decide that she'd be okay with breaking the flower.  So we were able to do a pinata afterall.

Tara takes a turn.

Bailee's turn.  Love the tongue.  :)

Lauren and Paige jumped while the little kids worked on the pinata.

Don't you love the mask?

Yay!  They did it!

Seven candles

She opened her presents on the trampoline.

Jumping with the wrapping paper.

I wanted to get a group picture, and this is what they wanted to do for the picture.  Bailee, Morgan, Tara, Abby, and Amelia.


Lauren, Bailee, and Morgan

Bailee had a great time with all of her friends and got some fun gifts.  On her actual birthday, we had a party with family.  My parents, Kim, and Sean came over to celebrate, and Bailee loved every minute of her second party. 
 

Blowing out the candles


Trying to hug Morgan after Morgan wrapped up one of her toys for Bailee to have.

She was so happy and excited!

The card that Morgan made for Bailee.

Playing one of the games that Bailee received.

Haha!
Halloween is coming up next.  I will get to it.  Really.  :)

No comments: