Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful Day 2

Today I am thankful for my two girlies...




Oh how I love these girls!!  They make me laugh and remind me of all the fun things in life seen through a child's eyes.  They force me to relax and enjoy those things too which is something that I'm still learning to do.  They help me to understand the love that God has for us as His children and make me want to be a better person.  If I'm to be totally truthful, they also make me cry and not always happy tears.  It is very true that the people that you love the most can also frustrate you the most.  Some days I fail big time in my mommy duties, and I wish that I could just run away.  But at the end of the day when I see them sleeping peacefully in their beds or when they wrap their arms around my neck, I know that I wouldn't have it any other way.  They teach me patience, which I fail at daily, but no matter how much I mess up, they are ready with a hug and an "I love you, Mommy."




So thankful for these girls who fulfilled my dream of being a mommy. 

1 comment:

The Lady said...

And a good mommy you are.