Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

We had a fun-filled Halloween weekend with a party on Saturday and then trick or treating with friends on Sunday.  The girls have been counting down the days until Halloween since October 1st and had picked out their costumes weeks ago.  They couldn't wait to put them on!


Here we have Glenda the Good Witch.

Daphne decided to join us for the evening but left Scooby Doo behind.

All excited and ready to go.

I recycled my costume from last year and was a kitty again.

But this year I brought my litterbox.  (Kitty litter cake...Ben's idea.)

Morgan was very excited to be wearing makeup.

Bailee was a pretty cute Daphne and won Best Original Costume at the party.

I love this picture because it captured Bailee's "Mom, you are so wierd!" face.  I love it when I see this face.  Now I understand why my parents took such pleasure in tormenting me as a child.

All ready to go trick or treating.  Morgan, Bailee, Titus, Abby, and Hallie.

 I totally forgot to take a picture of Ben in his costume.  Maybe next year.





No comments: