Wow! This month has been flying by, and so I've obviously gotten behind. And now I'm overwhelmed, so I decided to just break it up into little pieces. We'll start with Christmas Eve.
Amanda, Trudy, and Jeff came in for Christmas this year, and we had a great time. Amanda came over on Christmas Eve and baked with us and then we all headed over to the parents.
We ate some dinner and then watched Elf. After that, the girls wrote their letters to Santa.
Our family rule has been that you have to write a letter to Santa every Christmas Eve until you are married or until you turn 30. This was Amanda's last year to write to Santa.
| Ben just loved all the Christmas festivities |
| Loving spending time with my sisters! |
| Striking a pose |
![]() |
| Mom played us some Christmas carols and Amanda decided to sing (or at least pretend). |
| The tree topper that mom made a long time ago that we won't let her throw away. |
| Morgan couldn't wait to open presents!! |
The girls opened their new pajamas from Grandma (which I managed to not get a picture of), and they headed to bed. They were so excited and sleep didn't come easily.

No comments:
Post a Comment