We celebrated Dad's, Kim's, and Sean's birthdays this weekend at my parents' house. The girls were quite excited to eat some cake. Mom didn't have enough candles, so she used what she had.
| The birthday people |
| Bailee was surprised at just how old Papa was. heehee |
We all pitched in this year and got Dad a wifi enabled blueray player. He's been wanting one for quite awhile, and I think that we surprised him. Now he can enjoy Netflix on his big tv from the comfort of his couch instead of sitting in a chair in front of the computer screen. I hear that he has been enjoying using it.
And just because I think this picture is so funny...
Next week we will be celebrating my mom's birthday. And Amanda's and Logan's from afar. Yep. There are 6 birthdays in this family over a three week period. Crazy.
2 comments:
Wait until October!
It looks like Bailee broke the cake! hahaha
Post a Comment