Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sick

Well, I haven't been a great blogger lately.  There really hasn't been much going on around here that is blogworthy, and I haven't taken many pictures.  But because I know that certain family members get on here looking for news and pictures (and because I need to beat my SIL Stephanie at something since she's beating me in the baby department),  I thought I'd post a couple that I have taken.

We've been fighting the flu around here.  Bailee has been running a fever since Friday, though I do think it finally broke this morning.  Hooray!!  Morgan claims that she is sick too.  I think that she ran a slight fever yesterday and has been sneezing some, but nothing even near how sick Bailee has been.  Morgan seriously enjoys being sick.  You should have seen her face yesterday when I told her that she did appear to have a slight fever.  So triumphant with a shine in her eyes and yet so pitiful at the same time.  I think that she enjoys the extra attention and tv time that comes with being sick.  So far Ben and I are safe.  Hopefully it will stay that way.

So what do you do when you've been cooped up in a house for four days?  Why, you dress up in a blanket, of course!


And no outfit is complete without a trip to Mommy's closet for a pair of boots.

No comments: