Yesterday was the day for our annual trip to the fair. The girls were disappointed that I wouldn't let them ride rides this year. We just didn't have the money for that (especially after our little trip to Salt Lake). We did find some other fun stuff to do though.
Morgan is developing her own sense of style. She loves to wear hats and she also loves sunglasses. We bought her this hat while we were in Salt Lake, and I'm pretty sure she has worn it every day so far.
First stop was to get some food for Trudy and little Walter (what we call the little baby growing in her tummy). Here Morgan shows off her excitement over her upcoming birthday.
After walking around the big expo building, we decided it was time for a snocone.
Then we were off to the petting zoo.
And what trip to the fair is complete without some paint on your face?
It was a fun day although Morgan informed me when I was sitting with her in her bed last night that she didn't have any fun. Oh well.
Trudy and Jeff (and Walter) have been here visiting us for the last week. I didn't take many pictures, but I wanted to get one last night of Trudy and I. Ben took the picture and then Mom and Trudy started laughing. I had no idea what they were laughing about until I saw this.
| Ummm....I'm not the preggo here. |
This picture makes me laugh (obviously) but I love how you can see Trudy's little belly. Unfortunately, my belly looks very similar to Trudy's and she is 18 weeks pregnant!!
We said goodbye last night, and she left early this morning. Bailee had a hard time going to sleep last night because she couldn't stop crying. :( The good news though is that she's moving to Salt Lake soon, so we will get to see her more often. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment