Monday, August 22, 2011

We're Outta Here

Ben and I were chatting on Friday morning, and he said, "Let's go to Salt Lake."  So we did.  It was so fun to just be spontaneous.  We hadn't been able to go on a vacation this summer, so it was great to get out of town even just for one night.

The girls were very excited to play in the hotel pool.  They have become little fish, and it is fun to watch them.





Morgan had just received this sleep mask which she has been wanting for a long time.  I was surprised that she actually fell asleep while wearing it.


On Saturday we hit the outlet mall for a day of shopping.  The girls actually did really well considering that Bailee hates shopping.  But since most of it was for her, I think she decided that she was okay with it.


We headed home Saturday night and got home around midnight.  The girls love roadtrips because they are allowed to watch unlimited dvds.




We had a great time together, and I'm so thankful that I have a husband that understands my need to get out of town every so often.

1 comment:

The Lady said...

She should bring that sleep mask when she spends the night. The light situation is always a bit of a problem for her.