Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Picture Dump

It appears that I've fallen behind on the blogging yet again.  To be honest, nothing too terribly exciting has been going on.  Our lives this past month and a half have basically consisted of soccer.  I spend a lot of time sitting at the soccer field.  I enjoy watching the girls play, but I've reached the point where I'm ready to have my evenings back!
 
I've seen some really pretty sunsets and skies while sitting at the field.  I sure wish that you could capture the beauty in a picture, but you really can't.  Here are a few of my attempts.
 


 
Bailee has improved a lot this year.  She gets a little more aggressive each season.
 
It was very cold on this morning.
Speaking of cold, it has cooled off much faster this year than usual.  We don't usually have our first freeze until Halloween, but we've already had frost on the ground.  I've had to pull out my winter gear to make it through some games and practices this year.
 
And I'm not very happy about it.
This has become my favorite little corner of my kitchen.  I have learned to make my own coffee syrups and so far I have vanilla, pumpkin spice, and chocolate mint.   Mmmmmm...
 

Last week I learned how to use frother on my espresso machine.  It made me happy.

 
We went to the opening of the new track at Star Elementary a few weeks ago.  We got to meet Kristin Armstrong which was pretty cool.  Bailee and I plan on using this track very soon.
 

 
Morgan asked me to teach her how to make popcorn.  She is now our Sunday night popcorn maker.
 
 
Ben and I got to be chaperones at the last church teen gathering.  They went to the corn maze, and we were lucky enough to get to tag along.  We had a lot of fun!
 
 
The girls enjoyed crazy day at school.
 
 
And last of all, this creepy picture showed up on my phone.  Hahahahaha!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: