So here it is. The place where you can read all about the Morrison family.
We just got back from California. Ben's grandma passed away, so we went down for the memorial service. It was nice to see his family again even though the circumstances were sad. Bailee and Morgan did awesome! I was so proud of them. It is about an eleven hour drive, and we barely heard a peep of discontentment out of them. Of course, the DVD players helped with that! While we were there, Bailee was quite the social butterfly. We walked in the door to a room full of family that she had never met, and she just walked up to everyone, shook their hands, and carried on conversations with them all. Poor Morgan had just fallen asleep in the car, so walking into a room full of strangers was a little too much for her. She cried for a long time. But she did eventually warm up and play though she really didn't want anyone that she didn't know to talk to her. I was really glad that we could go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks good! I'm looking forward to future postings!
Yea! I'm so glad you started a blog!! It's the only way I can stay in touch with people it seems like these days...Maybe if I didn't have SO many kids it would be easier!! Can't wait to see more posts!
Post a Comment