Friday, August 1, 2008
Music
So I've added some music. (Thanks, Sarah, for beating me to it. You motivated me to actually get around to doing it.) Amanda, Trudy, and Adam (Ben's brother) sang "I Will Be Here" by Steven Curtis Chapman while Tammy played the piano (thanks, Tammy!) at our wedding. I still get teary when I listen to it. What can I say? I'm an emotional person, and music does an awesome job expressing my feelings. I absolutely love music. Ben does too, and luckily our girls seem to have inherited it. You can always hear one of us singing around here. Bailee loves to sing at church. In fact, she had a lot of us cracking up on Sunday because she was singing so loudly! But it makes me smile to hear her singing her little heart out praising God. Anyways, I've rambled on enough...enjoy some of my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment