So I was never allowed to have any other colors on my toes but "normal" ones growing up, so I think that I'm a pretty cool mom. Although I will admit that I'm not too sure about this color. But when I let her pick out a color at the store, this is what she went for.
And this is the cute little girl those toes belong to...
Of course you are a cool mom! But, you realize when my girls see Morgan's toes they are going to want me paint their toes funky colors too...thanks a lot!!
3 comments:
That is a pretty 'snazzy' color! But whatever works! I have an orange color on right now that would match hers... Sorta...
Of course you are a cool mom! But, you realize when my girls see Morgan's toes they are going to want me paint their toes funky colors too...thanks a lot!!
She is SOOO cute! Classic 3 year old color, you're a great mom!
Post a Comment