Thursday, September 18, 2008

Morning walks

For the last couple of weeks, my wonderful friend Sarah and I have been walking every morning after I drop Bailee off at school. We have two different routes - one that is almost two miles and one that is almost three. Yay, us!!


Morgan and Hallie enjoy spending time together.

Sweet Titus. How can you not love this little boy?

We always let the girls get out at one point on our walk, and they love to run. Today we let them feed the ducks. They were so excited!


Thanks, Sarah, for keeping me walking. I would have already quit without you to motivate me!!

3 comments:

Drama Queens said...

Yay for us!! I am loving it, and yes...I would have already quit too! It is great to have a partner!

heatherann said...

You are awesome.... I walk Max to school and back, it's kind of nice to get out.

Tam said...

Oh man! I wish I was there to walk with the two of you! Way to go!