Nine years ago today, I married the love of my life.
We've been through some pretty tough times. Times when I questioned if we would make it. But we've stuck it out, and here we are nine years later stronger as individuals and as a couple than ever before. Ben is my strength, my comfort, my lover, my protector, my provider. He treats me like a queen.
I love how he is with our girls. He can be so sentimental, and I love that about him. I love how he has to go in to check on the girls every night and how he peeks in on them every morning before he goes to work. It is amazing how watching your husband with your children can make you love him even more. He works hard everyday so that I can stay home and be with our girls. There have been times when he has had to go to a job that he absolutely hated in order for me to be home, but he did it. That has always meant a lot to me. I could go on and on about all the things that he does that I love. Let's just say that he pays attention to the little things that make me happy. Except for taking out the trash. We're still working on that one. :-)
So here's to many more years together. I'm so thankful to God for putting this man in my life.
Happy Anniversary, Babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment