Monday, January 26, 2009

Bailee

Sweet Bailee. Oh do we have our days. She is a little me, and many times I just feel like I'm going to pull my hair out in frustration. Sometimes those days will turn into weeks, and I cry after she goes to bed because I just feel like I'm failing in my attempt to raise this little girl. Isn't it funny how the people that are most like you are the ones that can push every button that you have? And then we have days like today when she is so sweet and happy and a joy to have around. I love to hear her laugh and just enjoy life. She loves God, and she loves to talk about Him and the stories that she has learned from the Bible. Bible is her favorite subject in school, and there is nothing that makes me happier than knowing that she has a heart that is so open to those teachings. I thank God for this little girl that teaches me so much.

No comments: