Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Curiosity

Tink is seriously the most curious cat ever.


I can now totally get the phrase "Curiosity killed the cat." I think that they were talking about Tink. She will come running from anywhere in the house if she hears a door open to go into whatever room has just opened up. I almost dropped the couch on her once because I lifted it to get something out from underneath it, and she decided to run under there and lay down. I may be strong, but I can't hold the couch up with one hand while I move the cat. A couple weeks ago, I locked her in the pantry because I didn't see her run in there when I had opened the door to grab something. We left the house for a few hours, and needless to say there was a nice mess awaiting poor Ben since he came home first. This week I've been painting our bedroom, and I honestly just didn't think about Tink when I took the cover off that big vent (see the hole in the wall). Now that could have been awful because I also left the ladder right there when we left the house that day. Luckily she didn't get the courage to jump off the ladder and onto that ledge, or we could have had dead kitty in the wall. Now that would not have been pleasant!!!

1 comment:

Drama Queens said...

oh, naughty kitty! She's worse than a 1 year old!