Our Easter Fun began last night when we colored eggs.
Bailee likes to truly experience her art so this is what her fingers looked like when we were done. Maybe she thought that we were finger painting.
Morgan took this picture of Ben and I.
This morning we awoke bright and early to see what the Easter bunny had brought. Of course there were dresses...
Morgan wanted to make sure that she didn't miss anything...
Papa Ken and Grandma Sherry also sent some goodies which the girls loved...
Then it was time to get all dressed up. The girls looked so pretty in their dresses...
Ben tried to get a picture of both of them together, but Bailee was on some sort of major sugar high. I'm sure it had nothing to do with all the chocolate and candy that was handed out at church...
But he did finally get a good one...
On to the egg hunt...I didn't get many good pictures. The girls were moving way too fast. But I love the last picture of Morgan and the look on her face. She got so excited over every egg.
Auntie Kim hid the eggs for the girls several times, so their egg hunt lasted a big chunk of the afternoon. We had a lot of fun today celebrating the birthdays of Dad, Mom, Sean, and Kim as well as all the Easter fun. A fun day of family, food, laughter, and chocolate. Doesn't get much better than that!
No comments:
Post a Comment