Soccer season has begun, and we are having a great time watching Bailee enjoy this new experience. Ben is her coach which she thinks is awesome, and he is doing a really good job with the girls. There are six girls ages five and six on the team. At this age they play on a shortened field and only play three on three. Bailee is still working on her coordination, but she doesn't let that stop her. She smiles pretty much the entire time she is out on the field, and she scored her first goal last week. Needless to say, there was some very loud cheering from her own cheering section which included my parents, Trudy, and I.
Here she is all decked out in her soccer uniform.
Running around with a big grin on her face...
Ben and his team
This little girl wants to play SO badly. She can't wait until she turns five and gets her chance this fall. And judging from what I've seen when we've played together on the sidelines, she is going to be awesome!!
1 comment:
Awe! I wanna come watch!
Post a Comment