Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Five

My sweet Morgan is turning five tomorrow!  I can't believe that she can be so big.  She is so super excited for her birthday this year.  For the last week, she has been on a countdown.  Every morning she wakes me up and the first words out of her mouth are how many days until her birthday.  She has been telling everyone she sees today that tomorrow is her birthday...even the cashier at the store.  I love seeing her so excited.  I hope her birthday lives up to her expectations!  We are planning on spending the day at Roaring Springs and then having cupcakes and ice cream with family tomorrow night. 

Here are some pictures from the last five years. 















We sure do love this little girl!  She is so sweet and tenderhearted.  She is easygoing and gets along with most everyone.  I am so thankful for her and for the joy that she brings to our lives.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So are the rest of the people who get to share her life...she is a joy and a beautiful gift of God.

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Drama Queens said...

Happy Birthday sweet Morgan!! Hope your day was so special!!

snugglebug said...

Great Post! YAY for Morgan! We love her :)