So a little over two years ago I decided to grow my hair out of spite. Trudy, Amanda, and Ben had all told me that they didn't think that I could grow it out. Well, for me there is nothing that motivates me better than to prove someone wrong. :) So I grew it out. And I actually liked it.
Even though Trudy has a hard time admitting it, I did prove them wrong. And so, it was time for a change. I've been thinking about doing this for awhile but kept finding reasons to put it off, the latest being Jaimee's wedding. But I decided that today was the day. I will admit that I was a little nervous to cut it off and sad to see it go. Here is what I came home with...
Now I just need to figure out how to pull it back when I run. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment