Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Goodbye tooth #2!

Tooth number 2 came out last night, and I'm so glad that is over.  We've discovered that our nondramatic daughter can scream bloody murder when she is scared.  Granted, it took us a few days to get this tooth out, but she didn't cooperate much and made it quite difficult.  And the minute my hand reached for her mouth, she'd start screaming in a way that I'd never heard her scream before.  It was horrible.  In fact, Ben closed all the windows last night before we started so that the neighbors wouldn't think that we were killing our daughter.  That is sure how it sounded.  She did tell me later that she was screaming more from fear than from pain which made me feel a little better, but it was still awful.  I'm so glad that it finally came out.


I think she is too.

No comments: