Sunday, September 8, 2013

Randomness

It's time for a post of random pictures.
 
Jeff, Trudy, and Maggie came to visit last week, and I tried to take a picture of Trudy and I.  It didn't work so well.  Here are three pictures for your viewing pleasure.
 

 

 
And this is the only picture I got of Maggie.  I guess I was too busy playing with her.  She's at such a fun age!
 
 
This is a view I see quite often when I'm watching Bailee's soccer practice.  Her coach makes them do planks if someone isn't listening to him.  Love that coach!
 
 
I got my hair done this week and sported this lovely halo for a few days.
 
 
We had an awesome storm last week.  We're talking thunder, lightening, rain, wind, hail.  Very cool.  The hail was coming down sideways at one point, and it was so loud in our house!  Morgan is afraid of thunder and lightening, so she wasn't too pleased.  We stood at the window to watch and then went out afterwards to see the aftermath.
 
 



 
And last, but not least at all, Morgan has declared her love for jeans this week.  And if you know me at all, you know how happy this has made me.  Maybe we can get her out of the knit pants this year!  That would make her daddy very happy.
 
 


No comments: