This little girlie turned eight last week. Crazy. To be honest I was so ready for her birthday to be here. We've been talking about it daily since the first of August, and I was so ready to talk about something else!
This was her year for a birthday party, and she decided that she'd like to have her friends bring their dolls for a little tea party. I'm really not that great at the whole party thing, but she didn't care. She just wanted to have her friends over to play.
She requested that everyone dress up, and they all looked so cute!
On her birthday, she requested breakfast in bed. Of course, she had to go back to bed in order for this to happen since she is always up before anyone else.
She got a package that brought her a brand new friend.
This girl is seriously spoiled. She got several other great presents that she loved, but I wasn't great with pictures that day so I don't have any to post.
We spent the afternoon spending Morgan's birthday money and stuffing her gift from us at Build A Bear.
We finished up her day by singing Happy Birthday one more time and then eating left over cake.
Pretty sure she's already counting down the days until her next birthday.






No comments:
Post a Comment