Well, it's that time of year again and school started this week. I think the girls were a little bit excited, but they couldn't show it, of course.
Here's my fifth grader. Wowie!
And here's my third grader. I managed to get her new Saige doll out of her arms long enough for one picture. But then she felt that Saige needed to get in on the action.
My girls are so blessed to get to have their grandma as their teacher. I don't know where we'd be without her. I love that they can spend time with her and that they love her so much. I don't have to worry that they are learning things that are going to need to be unlearned, and they are in an environment where they are loved unconditionally. Doesn't get much better than that. :)
Here's to a great year!

No comments:
Post a Comment