Thursday, September 11, 2014

Back to School

The girls started school last week.  Has there really only been 8 school days so far?  I'm so tired already!  Ha!

Bailee is in 6th grade.  Is it possible that we have a middle school aged child in our family???  She is just looking so old to me lately.  She spent much time planning her outfit for day #1.  She had in her mind what she wanted and luckily we were able to find it all relatively easily.



Morgan has entered 4th grade.  That is crazy too!  She didn't spend time planning her outfit, but she knew when she saw this one that she HAD to have it.  She is still a lover of all things pink and anything that is a skirt or dress.



My mornings are quiet without them, but I've managed to stay busy getting my housework and errands run.  Our afternoons are filled with homework and soccer, so I have to get those other things done in the mornings.



My girls are growing up!

No comments: