So Mom took us to the circus a couple weeks ago. The girls were pretty excited, and I was too since I had never been to one before. It was a lot of fun. The girls were a little frustrated that I wouldn't pay $5 a piece for them to go down an inflated slide three times and that I wouldn't buy them some inflatable toy, but other than that, they had a good time. We got to see acrobats, elephants, and other fun acts. I think the girls enjoyed the magic tricks the most. It was fun to watch the look of amazement on Bailee's face when she saw people disappear. I didn't get many pictures, but here are the ones that I did get.
And these were from earlier in the day. I just had to include them because I think that these girls are so stinkin' cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment