Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer. Finally!!

So it was FINALLY warm enough today to put on our swimsuits and head to Roaring Springs.  Seems that most everyone had the same idea.  It was quite crowded.  But we still had a blast and the girls are now sporting the beginnings of their summer tan.  Here are my cute girlies all ready and excited to go.


And then they each HAD to have their picture taken with mommy.  I wish that I looked as cute in my swimsuit as they did in theirs, but oh well.





We had a great day together full of smiles and laughter.  Morgan is big enough this year to go down a few of the big slides, so she wanted to do that.  Freaked me out a little.  Last year, Amanda took Bailee down all these slides the first time, so I didn't have to watch.  But there is no Amanda this year, so that duty fell to me.  To be honest, I was a nervous wreck, but I tried to hide that and be as excited as she was.  She did awesome, of course, and can't wait to go again.

We're so excited for summer around here!  Well, at least the girls and I are.  Ben...not so much.  He prefers the cold.

No comments: